Does your regular orange juice make you yawn with uninterestingness?
If your pale mornings need an extra shade of yellow and an additional orange heart, you’ve come to the right place.
Here, at Diablo’s Juice Headquarters, we like it fiery.
Voilà a way to spice up your boring Orangine and turn it into the devil’s favorite cocktail. (By Devil, I mean, of course, you.)
What (makes 1 liter of morning passion)
– 4 medium carrots
– 3 small or 2 medium/big oranges
– 1 lemon
– 1-2 medium cucumbers
– 1 green apple
– nectarines, peaches, passion fruit or anything equally intoxicating (optional, according to the season)
Well… Vitamin E from the carrots; Vitamin C and extra antioxidants form the oranges and lemon; detox, hydration and mineral galore from the cucumbers; extra calcium and potassium from the peaches or nectarines. (And of course, passion from the passion fruit!).
Juice it up.
Gulp it down.
Say something powerful in Elvish. End it in a roar.
Reactivate your beautiful mind and face the world with an orange mustache.
More from Juice Society:
Latest posts by Andrea Balt (see all)
- 21 Thoughts on Life, Art & Love. — An Interview with Tyler Knott Gregson. - September 4, 2014
- Cowspiracy: Are Cows Taking Over the World & Destroying All Life in the Process? - May 30, 2014
- The Indie Spiritualist: 11 Spiritual Practices for Rebels & Misfits. - March 24, 2014
- 10 Tips to Grow your Audience while Feeding your Soul. - January 17, 2014
- Ken Wilber on Speaking Your Truth in Whatever Way You Can. - November 11, 2013