Some of us have been detoxing lately: each going at their own pace, sweating their sorrow, and exorcising all the extra chemicals in their body, accumulated over months of hard work (and-don’t-tell-anyone-but-maybe-some-junk-too)—with the help of mighty green herbs, juices and some potent extra poetry.
If you’re currently dragging yourself through a much-needed autumn detox, or want to get started at any point (there are no dates, just you), here are some recommended, liquid detox allies.
Paint your sorrow alkaline.
Serves two blue souls.
– 1 crazy medium zucchini
– 1 coldhearted green apple or pear
– 1 rebellious medium cucumber
– handful of heartbroken kale
– 1 tired lime
– 1 decapitated ginger head
– handful of lonely parsley
Refreshing, soul & belly-soothing, vitamineral-packed intestinal shower that will cleanse your excess autumn blues away and alkalize the remaining natural human sadness.
Need more precious?
Meet Alkaline Sorrow’s green siblings.
More Detox Love:
Latest posts by Andrea Balt (see all)
- 21 Thoughts on Life, Art & Love. — An Interview with Tyler Knott Gregson. - September 4, 2014
- Cowspiracy: Are Cows Taking Over the World & Destroying All Life in the Process? - May 30, 2014
- The Indie Spiritualist: 11 Spiritual Practices for Rebels & Misfits. - March 24, 2014
- 10 Tips to Grow your Audience while Feeding your Soul. - January 17, 2014
- Ken Wilber on Speaking Your Truth in Whatever Way You Can. - November 11, 2013