10 Wicked Morsels For Living A Sexy Life. {NSFW}

Photo via Tumblr.

In the desire to help a friend conjure tools for the complicated areas of life, I spontaneously compiled these morsels of thought which I now wish to share with you.

Bits of my favorite quotes compiled with my own life experiences, birthed from my love of sharing love, these Morsels were born. Each of them are followed by a question. I feel that questions are the doorways to personal evolution and give us cause to embark on grand and glorious adventures into the boundless realms.

MORSEL I.

We must break to become anything different than what we are. Whether it’s a broken bone, a broken habit, a broken marriage, or a broken heart, something must be destroyed before something new can be created. It’s the hardest most soul-wrenching experience—breaking to the utmost of what you always thought you were—but beautifully blazon and raw, wild as a black stallion and so worth the ride.

When was the last time you broke?

MORSEL II.

I could not do this concept better justice than how Henry Miller words it:

“Life, as we all know, is conflict, and man, being part of life, is himself an expression of conflict. If he recognizes the fact and accepts it, he is apt, despite the conflict, to know peace and to enjoy it. But to arrive at this end, which is only a beginning (for we haven’t begun to live yet!), a man has got to learn the doctrine of acceptance, that is, of unconditional surrender, which is love.”

When was the last time you surrendered to your conflict?

MORSEL III.

Don’t be limited by feelings of inadequacy. Tell that notion to f*ck off. Life is a grand creative project and self-expression is essential to you. Express yourself, always. Divinely. Exceptionally. Grandly. Utterly. Darkly. Lightly. By self-expression we venture further into ourselves. And by venturing further into you, you can’t help but become transformed.

When was the last time you ventured down there?

MORSEL IV.

Instead of placing your identity in other people, friends, lovers, ex-lovers, family life—because this can be precarious and sometimes detrimental—place it into you and the world. Put your identity into your experiences, not the people who you experience with. Though love the experiences you have with them. And love them. Share, joyously, drunkenly, wildly.

This causes you to fall madly in love with life and yourself in a way that empowers you and everyone around you. Spilling love over like beautiful molten lava! Creating an energy where giving becomes your fuel—what builds you. In this sense life becomes perpetual motion and everything—everyone—around you including life, as you live it, becomes your teacher.

When was the last time you identified as your experience?

MORSEL V.

Brought to you by Herman Hesse:

“Man is not by any means of fixed and enduring form. He is nothing else than the narrow and perilous bridge between nature and spirit. His innermost destiny drives him on to the spirit and to God. His innermost longing draws him back to nature, the mother. Between the two forces his life hangs tremulous and irresolute.”

When was the last time you were okay with not knowing?

MORSEL VI.

Form a working relationship with your anger. Embrace it. Kiss it in the rain. Caress its sweet contours, then take it home and bang the hell out of it. The beautiful thing about passion is, you create with it. There is no right or wrong way to be passionate. There is merely conscious and unconscious passion.

Making sweet love to your anger is being conscious of the God inside you. Remember, there is no right or wrong—only choice and consequence. Decide the consequences that are unfavorable and don’t make choices that lead there. This is one method by which we truly come to know ourselves. Remember, you are always enough.

What was the last time you suffered consequence?

MORSEL VII.

Whatever you’re afraid of, or hesitant to become because you think you can’t. Become it. Rawly. Fiercly. Honestly. If you’re scared of it, it’s probably an indication you’re headed in the right direction. (SEE MORSEL III.)

When was the last time you told fear to f*ck off?

MORSEL VIII.

Everything that has happened to you, the stuff you did or did not do or say, was all a necessary happening. It has made you, and you are beautiful in all your perfect nakedness and imperfectness. In your defeats, accomplishments, wisdom and stupidity. Darkness and lightness.

It has all served the you that stands in the now—an organic, malleable expression of life and Source. If I were to liken this to the forging of a sword, which in and of itself is a violent process, the true revelation and exquisitely sexy nature of this weapon is apparent through not only the forging but in the wielding.

When was the last time you wielded your sword?

MORSEL IX.

Think of the world you carry within you. Only be attentive to the stuff that rises up and makes you tremble with ferocity. That violent, destructive chaos that makes you want to annihilate the universe and then turn around and re-create it (let there be light!)—set this energy above everything else you experience and observe about you. This passion is worthy of your entire love.

Allow the solitude of this feeling. There is love even in solitude. Being with solitude is necessary, because when life seems mundane and without point, what comes from your innermost world, from the depths of solitude is what lends comfort. It is also here in this place of trembling passion you find God. In this kind of solitude there is prayer. Such passion is prayer.

When was the last time you allowed passionate solitude?

MORSEL X.

It is only with boundaries and limitations that we can create anything. Once created, those boundaries can be pushed. This is the nature of evolution. This applies to everything—art, poetry, life, relationship, love.

When was the last time you established a boundary?

P.S.

Even in the boundless realms there need be a boundary laid, for how would you understand the beauty of the realm were it not dualistic and set up in the language of boundaries? Light/dark. Hot/Cold. Sleep/awake. Conscious/Unconscious. Boy/Girl. You/Me.

Photo via Google Images.

Photo via Tumblr

Now go live…you wicked, sexy thing, you.

{Go there passionately.}

Kristi Stout

Kristi Stout

Kristi L. Stout is a loving spiritualist, inquisitive adventurer, and die-hard dreamer. She has been drawing and writing stories from the moment she could hold a pencil. The following is a compilation of various words, all of which Kristi dominantly associates with, but is not limited to: Lover. Mother. Daughter. Sister. Warrior. Goddess. Adventurer. Seeker. Poet. Do-er. Dreamer. Writer. Artist. Scientist. Existentialist. Spiritualist. Naturalist. Idealist. Realist. Unconventionalist. Tantrika. Romantica. Tears. Laughs. Defeat. Triumph. Ninja. Jedi. Unicorn. Queen. Servant. Soft. Hard. Sensual. Nurturing. Structured. Free. Challenging. Honest. Scotch-tape. Roses. Day-old cologne. Rain. The forest floor. Sand dunes. Black stallions. Silk. Aerial acrobatics. Emotion—every kind of emotion. You can find more of Kristi’s work here or connect with her on Facebook.

• Seth Newfeld
    moondogyoga Seth commented on November 8, 2012 Reply
    Loved this! Shat the fb! :)
    • Selkin Parapet commented on December 20, 2013 Reply
      hah i thought that was a new trendy way of saying ‘shared on fb’! …kinda fits!
  • Seth Newfeld
    moondogyoga commented on November 8, 2012 Reply
    that shoud read “SHARED on…” lol
    mamastenyc commented on November 8, 2012 Reply
    Good morsels to keep handy. Loved it Kristi. ~Mamaste
  • Kristi Stout
    satorirose commented on November 9, 2012 Reply
    Thank you dearly! You are both amazing! <3
  • Aparna Khanolkar
    Aparna commented on November 9, 2012 Reply
    Fantastic piece.
  • axel commented on November 9, 2012 Reply
    well……think you’re rigth… so…. fasten your belts….here we go!!!! (Thanks from me too)
  • Liz Charter commented on November 9, 2012 Reply
    wow! that speaks to the heart. thank you.
  • Nancy Noleen commented on November 10, 2012 Reply
    Gorgeous! Now will savor each morsel – each one meaningful. Thank you!
  • Tet commented on November 10, 2012 Reply
    Energizes me!
  • Mr Eoso commented on November 10, 2012 Reply
    not getting the sexy? Hard to put sexy into words. We can all know everything by knowing nothing at all. Most importantly though “Be yourself”! unless you can be Batman. Then be Batman!
  • Jakira Torres commented on November 13, 2012 Reply
    Me likes!
  • melissa commented on November 18, 2012 Reply
    Oh god that is beautiful, and so true to what i am experiencing. thank u for sharing so much of yourself
  • Marilyn Harding commented on November 19, 2012 Reply
    Brilliant reminders of all I have forgotten to remember! Thank you for telling it with such gusto!
  • maadJurguer commented on November 19, 2012 Reply
    wonderfully written…..I’ve lived them all and can attest to the power.
  • Kristi Stout
    Kristi Stout commented on November 22, 2012 Reply
    Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. You are all beautiful-sexy! <3
  • Michelle King Cohen commented on December 26, 2012 Reply
    awesome! I am adopting this as my manifesto! http://www.facebook.com/countingby12s
  • Patricia Biesen commented on December 26, 2012 Reply
    Loved this! Now I’m going to live it.
    Jim Fry commented on December 26, 2012 Reply
    You had us at Morsel (no one uses that these days!); all the rest was icing on a well baked cake :) Seriously, I embraced all but 6 & 10. So, I need to look at 6 &10; thanks for the nudge!
  • Steve commented on January 14, 2013 Reply
    Can I use IIX in place of VIII? There’s an economy of characters this way.
  • madgroove commented on February 3, 2013 Reply
    Ever honing Morsel X…..crucial. I’m breaking ground over here though, and having to face a lot of unknown right now, but it’s all what I must do to break free. Thank you for your morsels. Quite familiar, but the taste grows richer and lighter.
  • Caitlin Grace commented on February 3, 2013 Reply
    Beautiful! Thanks so much for posting this.xx
  • melissa commented on February 3, 2013 Reply
    That is one of the most beautiful things i have ever read. And so much my experience of life. Thank you x
  • Tracy Wisneski
    Tracy Wisneski commented on February 4, 2013 Reply
    Wow. What a breathtaking manifesto! Thank you for this. I think I need to print and post this in my office.
  • tom commented on February 6, 2013 Reply
    something divine flows through you. your words are inspired and inspiring
  • Kristi Stout
    satorirose commented on March 13, 2013 Reply
    Thank you everybody. I treasure your readership. It is inspiring to me.
  • Celia Farber commented on March 18, 2013 Reply
    Thank you Kristi. Brilliant! I’m stunned by the quality of writing and not-heard-before ideas that are permitted here. So much writing, now, seems in some way to be polishing ourselves into unrecognizable forms, women foremost. Inside the self-development culture and literature, one can find a slight aura of…how can I put this? I’m still thinking it through. Maybe a kind of airbrushing of the gnarly emotions, the less than lovely, the raw or the angry or the contradictory, and in some way this becomes a new foot-binding, as we struggle to be lovable, or maybe to be overly wonderful. But the real liberation still eludes us. Men can be everything, and beastly impulses are negotiated for them and not only forgiven but enhancing their mystique, whereas we are stuck having to be wonderful. And the real self can easily split off. I can’t imagine, yet, what true self acceptance would feel like. You really got me thinking. Thank you.
    • Kristi Stout
      satorirose commented on May 27, 2013 Reply
      Thank you Celia…you have some lovely thoughts. I follow exactly what you mean. I feel as a culture, we are coming out of an era where we all had to appear “perfect” to the world. But in reality…life just wasn’t perfect! And in being OPEN and HONEST about our imperfections, and those darker sides of living, I think we can find a true liberation. Because what happens is –the false and fake fall away and what we are left with is PURE and GENUINE. And a deep love of self-when we can forgive, accept and be okay with our less than perfect qualities, characteristics, etc. And this is truly empowering. What you have going forward then, is self acceptance and AUTHENTICITY –in what surrounds you and what you put out into the world. And in authenticity there is opportunity to live a full-filled life. Not to mention the PROFOUND love that comes along with that. <3 Lots of love to you Celia. And thank you dearly!!
  • gemstar commented on April 18, 2013 Reply
    I love this, thank you…. I need to print it out as my go to!
  • Victoria Erickson commented on May 23, 2013 Reply
    Jaw droppingly gorgeous! One of my all time favorites.
    • Kristi Stout
      satorirose commented on May 27, 2013 Reply
      Victoria…thank you dearly. Hugs.
  • fortheintolerants commented on May 23, 2013 Reply
    This list rocks and number #1 is very well placed: “We must break to become anything different than what we are.” I call these types of moments/periods the “on the floor moments.” Though they’re so utterly heart wrenching and push us to the brink of despair, they’re 150% necessary as they provide us with the opportunity to choose something different and be bigger, bolder and brighter than we ever thought we could be.
  • Shann commented on May 23, 2013 Reply
    Nom nom nom. Thank you Goddess. I’m thrilled that my friend shared your site with me! Sharing on facebook & Twitter.
  • Angelo commented on May 23, 2013 Reply
    Excellent!
  • Eric D. Greene commented on May 23, 2013 Reply
    Great, I really enjoyed this!
  • Alaina commented on May 24, 2013 Reply
    Loved!
  • harnadh commented on May 24, 2013 Reply
    SO poetically raw. I digest your inSpiration over and over again. Thank you Tantrika!
  • moonyehka commented on May 25, 2013 Reply
    gooood writing; such nectarous morsels; and i most certainly will take this advice ~;)
  • James Strock commented on May 25, 2013 Reply
    brilliant! imbibed deeply. shared widely.
  • Kristi Stout
    satorirose commented on May 27, 2013 Reply
    It’s so beautiful to read all these responses. Thank you all very much. You all inspire me. I’d give each of you a hug if I could, because it makes me feel so full of LOVE. And thank you for being a Rebelle and reading with us!! <3 We love you.
  • Camino commented on May 27, 2013 Reply
    Exquisite. Mindful & wholesome. Full of the abundance of learning how to embrace emotion and recognise brilliance.
  • jruthkelly commented on July 19, 2013 Reply
    You’re amazing. What courage and passion you impart! Love you!
  • Monique Carmona commented on July 19, 2013 Reply
    Heart smiles as we connect through the truth that your wonderful words point to.
  • Lana commented on July 19, 2013 Reply
    Fearless words to live by.
  • Julie Logston commented on November 19, 2013 Reply
    What a glorious gem you are…thank you…needed this! How did you get started writing??
  • Lex commented on November 19, 2013 Reply
    Unbelievably SPOT ON to my life this week. The culmination of YEARS of living in fear. To the universe I say BRING IT ON!
  • Josh commented on November 19, 2013 Reply
    I love this, especially the part about pushing to the boundary-less through the things that are considered boundaries and also the quote by Henry Miller. <3
  • Kristi Stout
    satorirose commented on November 19, 2013 Reply
    Awww….thank you so much everybody. This is lovely, lovely to hear. I am truly honored by your comments and to those who have reached out to me about this. It’s encouraging to me as a human being–inspiring to know there is a network out there of empowered, beautiful people!! It’s also inspiring to me as a writer and it invigorates me to know you have been touched by this –even if in a small way. You are all WICKED, SEXY… and don’t ever forget it!!! LOVE. <3
  • Danielle commented on November 20, 2013 Reply
    This was so awesome. Thank you thank you thank you.
  • Kathy commented on November 21, 2013 Reply
    Heart touched, head spinning…The gem of my day… shared by friend. Truth beautifully and powerfully told, questions beautifully and clearly asked invites us all to discovery. Do I break out the paints or the pen or gather a group of women together for delicious conversations? I love all the shares above too… powerful and inspirational. I am feeling grateful to all of you who have just inspired me. Thank you!
  • Chris Topf commented on December 5, 2013 Reply
    love love loved this! Breaking now…letting things sit in conflict and appreciating the experience rather than the people who you did it with-profound!
  • Long Distance Love Bombs
    longdistancelovebombs commented on January 10, 2014 Reply
    Just read this again. For like the 10th time. This is SO good. =)
  • Ramanjit Garewal
    Ramanjit commented on January 27, 2014 Reply
    Dear Kristi …:-) What a tasty … juicy Morsel … A veritable feast … Wanted … More Morsels from you … Love … :-)
  • Kristi Stout
    satorirose commented on February 1, 2014 Reply
    I love you guys. Every time I re-visit this article, I am amazed and touched by all your comments and notes. Thank you all so much for inspiring me.
  • Jeff commented on September 14, 2014 Reply
    This is so fantastic! <3 Love your writing – thank you so very much <3 <3 <3
  • joseph dias commented on February 13, 2015 Reply
  • joseph dias commented on February 13, 2015 Reply
    Awe-inspiring. It yanked me outta inertia, enthusing me with a thrust never experienced before.