My Wife Has Cancer…Now what do I do? {Lessons from a caregiver}

Jerry & Yulady

Me: “How did the surgery go?”
Doctor: “Your wife has cancer.  She is in the recovery room, do you want to tell her or shall I do it?
Me: “I will tell her.”

I saw my beautiful wife, eyes closed like an angel, asleep in the recovery room at the hospital. We were exactly five minutes into her battle with cancer and already I had taken on the role as her caregiver.

I kissed her gently and as her big brown eyes opened she asked me how the surgery went. “Babe, you have breast cancer.” I didn’t sugar coat it and I am not going to lie it was a horrible thing to have to tell her. She looked up at me, shed a single tear and retorted “Really…” So began a roller coaster ride of emotion, stress, fear and uncertainty.

For anyone who has been thrust into the roll of caregiver here are six pearls of wisdom I learned that helped me survive what I can only describe as the greatest challenge of my life:
1. Educate yourself as quickly as possible.

When the doctor told me my wife had cancer it was extremely scary news to digest. The first thing I decided to do was to completely educate myself about her cancer.

There were many important decisions that we needed to make quickly and by educating myself immediately I felt like I was taking control of the situation. My wife was so shocked and distraught I knew the majority of the decisions regarding her care would have to come from me.

Knowledge is power. Without knowledge, fear can literally cripple the caregiver. We are not afforded the luxury of burying our heads in the sand.

2. No matter what, we must stay positive.

I think it is universally true that anyone diagnosed with cancer will at least initially be paralyzed by fear. I know my wife was so overwhelmed by the news all she could imagine was dying. I am generally a positive thinker, but this situation really tested me. The initial thoughts of death were very real and so strong.

I used prayer and meditation to keep a positive attitude. These are the crutches I used. If they are a part of your life already, I strongly recommend you practice them every day. If they are not a part of your life, I suggest appealing to a power greater than yourself for help.

We, as caregivers, must stay positive in our thinking, so that our loved one will feel safe. Even as my wife’s hair fell out and chemo and steroids ravaged her body I told her everyday how beautiful she was and how deeply I loved her.

3. Properly handling family and friends.

My wife and I have a loving extended family and many friends. One warning I must extend to the caregivers revolves around friends and family. A cataclysmic event like a cancer diagnosis will quickly polarize friends and family. Some will exceed your expectations and some will bitterly disappoint.

Remember, everyone deals with bad news differently and I suggest non-judgment as the best course of action. If for example, a family member or friend does not want to be a part of the battle, as shocking and upsetting as this reaction may be, we must harbor no resentment.

Some people just don’t know how to handle such a situation. It’s not their fault and no blame should be placed. If we blame and resent we lose sight of our role and our loved one will suffer as a result.

4. What do I tell the children?

Children pose a unique problem. My wife and I have six children between the ages of 18 and 4. We chose to be truthful with our kids, even the little ones. Children can sense when something is wrong and we felt it best not to keep secrets from them. Instead, we educated them as best we could and had open and honest discussions with them every step of the way.

For example, before my wife’s beautiful long hair fell out, she cut it very short so that when it fell out from chemo the change would not be so drastic. We dyed her short hair crazy colors and the kids thought it was so fun and cool. I can tell you however, every day, I was challenged to make sure each child felt special.

As the caregiver, it was my responsibility to keep the family together and moving forward. My wife was dealing with her own demons and the chemo and radiation rendered her so tired most days she was bed ridden.

Carve out time for each of your kids and make sure you are diligent about keeping any promise you make to them. Their little lives were turned upside down by no fault of theirs and they need stability.

5. How to deal with doctors.

As you will quickly become aware, a person diagnosed with cancer will require a tremendous number of doctor visits. I personally believe it is necessary for the caregiver to attend as many of the appointments as possible.

At each appointment, chemo or radiation session, the doctors impart massive amounts of information. Trust me, your loved one will be numb to the information and it is imperative that either you or someone you trust attends each visit.

Remember, knowledge is power.

6. Take care of yourself.

The most important lesson I learned as my wife’s caregiver was to take care of myself, both mentally and physically. The stress associated with marshaling my wife through her struggle was at times overwhelming.

I was lucky enough to start my journey with some important tools already in place. For example, I am an avid yoga practitioner and relied heavily upon my practice to combat stress. Exercise is the best cure for stress. If you don’t practice yoga, find some form of exercise to keep yourself healthy.

{Jerry Saluti photographed by Robert Sturman}

Also, diet is an equally important tool in remaining mentally and physically strong. Fill your body with organic, healthy fuel and it will serve you well.

Make sure you set aside time for yourself. Trust me, you will need some alone time to re-boot every once in a while. I recommend setting out certain times during the week that belong to you only. This behavior might seem selfish but it is not. If you don’t keep yourself healthy and grounded you will fail in your role as caregiver.

If you don’t help yourself you most certainly will be of no use to your loved one. Explain this concept to them so they understand and don’t resent the fact that you are taking some time to re-charge your battery.

***

For those of you in a similar situation, please know that there is no way to control the final outcome of your loved one’s struggle. I have tried to give you some things I learned along my journey that helped me handle my caregiver role with as much grace as possible.

Cancer is an insidious disease that is in no way prejudice. Cancer affects all people without regard for their station in life. However, we chose how we individually deal with cancer. Approach each day from a place of love and awareness. We are not in control, and for most people that is a daunting proposition. Enjoy each day, and the more you throw yourself into your role as caregiver from a place of deep love you will be amazed at the result.

We, as caregivers, have been given the opportunity to serve others. When we accept this responsibility we learn many lessons about ourselves. My favorite lesson I learned is that the less I think about myself, and the more I think of other’s needs, the happier I am.

I’m proud to be a caregiver. It is an honor and a privilege. I thank God and the Universe for my chance to care for my wife.

So too should you.

The Wife’s Take:

>> When Cancer doesn’t get the best of you.

>> Five things I learned from cancer.

{Fuck cancer with love}

Gerald Saluti

Gerald Saluti

Gerald Saluti is the father of six children and husband to Yulady Saluti. He is an avid yogi, rock climber and extreme health fanatic. Gerald spends his days as a criminal defense lawyer and his nights and free time juggling, exercising, parenting, and taking care of his sick wife. He has educated himself in eastern philosophy, yoga, mathematics and healthy living. You can find Gerald on Twitter @GeraldSaluti.

Mamaste commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    This man, Jerry Saluti, is an amazing human being. While people deal differently in the face of challenge, Jerry stepped up to the plate and gave Yulady the strength and courage to kick cancer’s ass. If you are facing a challenge, be it cancer or any other obstacle, take Jerry’s advice. Blessings my friends. ~Mamaste
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      You are too kind. One foot in front of the other seems to be working!
    • Valentina commented on January 31, 2015 Reply
      My father was diagnosed with Stage IV cervical cancer, then i wasted a lot of money for years for treatment,until i saw in the phoenix tear.ca in the internet that cannabis oil can cure all cancer,i tried to look for a way to get the Rick Simpson Oil and finally a friend of mine helped via email:rickcannabisoil@outlook.com told me how to reach him and get the oil,i was able to email him and bought the oil,my mother started taking it on 12th January and glory be to God she was healed in April after her last scan,i would want to thank Rick for the time he spent in getting this oil to save lives his email is :rickcannabisoil@outlook.com the oil works for all type of cancer and it is worth it. valentinacoke4
      • Ronald commented on April 25, 2015 Reply
        Will keep it short: 1. partner diagnosed with malignant breast cancer (2 tumors), mastectomy and chemo strongly advised and scheduled for one week later. 2. night before the surgery I found out, through an unlikely string of events, about a controversial theory on disease, named ‘German New Medicine’ (GNM) and informed my partner about it that same night. 3. she decided to postpone surgery until I’d looked deeper into this GNM stuff. 4. Called off surgery/chemo and left the traditional ‘health care’ track completely. 5. This was June 2009 and all this is history now. 6. On a side note: “the doctors impart massive amounts of information”, really? Did they mention ‘GNM’ or did they inform you about the fact that about one third of ALL breast cancer disappears by itself if NEVER DISCOVERED? (google ‘cancer disappears’ and you’ll find official medical studies to back this up). They told us that only between 1:50.000 and 1:100.000 cancers go away by themselves… That’s it. God bless
  • Jeet
    Jeet Chattaraj commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    I agree with the above comment. Gerald can be a role model for caregivers when it comes to maintaining a positive attitude throughout an ordeal that might crack the strongest of wills. Great article!
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      I am so pleased that you enjoyed the article. Keep your eyes open for the next one.
  • Yulady commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    I love this man so much. He is my rock and is my best friend he is my soulmate he is the perfect husband, dad, he is the perfect human. I am one lucky woman. I pray every woman in the world find their very own Jerry :) Xoxo
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      I pray every man in the world find their own Yulady! Love you babe.
      • Margriet commented on August 22, 2013 Reply
        I have had surgery twice on my brain tumor, discovered two years ago. And had 33 radiation sessions. Still on medication to avoid seizures. My husband is struggling, feels like he is carrying THE weight of THE world on his shoulders. But he is there for me, he’s my rock and i love him so much.
  • ruthsnow commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    I so wish my husband (now ex) could have cared for me in the same way. Fear drove him away. Wishing you a full recovery. Sending love and light _()_
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      I am sorry your ex wasn’t more supportive. That truly baffles me, and I get that question a lot. Hope you are blessed and well.
  • Tenderhearted commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    Thank you so much! My father is caring for my mother recently diagnosed with brain cancer. As an adult daughter I am managing my own expectations of my father’s care of my mother. Both strengths and weaknesses are exposed. I only wish your experience, strength, and faith were a part of their process. But their path is theirs. For myself I must love, accept, and trust in divine intervention. Resentment and judgement serve no one. Kindness and caring serve all. Blessings to you and your family!!
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      Blessings to you as well. Thank you for taking the time to read my article.
    • Valerie Gangas
      Valerie Gangas commented on March 29, 2013 Reply
      Stay strong!
  • barbarapotter commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    Such a beautifully written post. Such love and devotion. You are blessed Yulady. (Jen Pastiloff’s mom):)
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      I am the one that is blessed. Thank you for your beautifully kind words.
  • JenPastiloff commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    Love this
  • Keating Willcox commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    More than anything else. Immediately begin all your cancer treatment with a national cancer center of excellence. The survival rates for the exact same cancer are almost double. You want to have simple surgery on your thumb, go local, shop for price…You got cancer, only go to the very best…all I can say is that if yo are reading this, it is because I followed my own advice. had I screwed around with local talent, I would have died 12 years ago. And local doctors can make a fortune on treating cancer even if they are rank amateurs, so they love to have your case. Go only to the very best.
    Andrea Balt commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    Beautiful and very relevant! Thank you so much – Jerry & Yulady, for being kickass cancer fighters and inspiring so many people with your contagious enthusiasm. You rock.
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      Thank you for the opportunity to share our love and story!!
    tanya lee markul commented on March 27, 2013 Reply
    Wow – heart-felt and encouraging! Thank you SO much taking the time to write and share this – your inner light is so bright! This will offer so many hope + courage. Love.
  • David commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
    Gerald – Thank you for your story which I saw through a link on B-Tru’s Facebook page. Having faced a similar experience when my wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer when our son was 1 year old your words struck a significant chord. Yoga helped me, especially through the terrible grief and anger I felt, even when my wife was still alive. While I am not a religious man and can call upon no belief in a greater power the calm of being quiet and concentrating on self for small periods of time allowed me to face something that I do not wish on anybody. I would echo your comments about education, positivity and exercise and we also were initially surprised by friends polarisation but quickly realised that those people who mattered were there. Just one visit from a life long friend made my wife’s eyes sparkle and her cheeky laugh return. A true soul mate is beautiful whatever the circumstance and my wife knew how beautiful she was to me to the very end. I hope your words help others as these words helped me: Overwhelmed, I didn’t think I could go on, I knew I couldn’t go on, I felt I couldn’t go on, I said I couldn’t go on, I prayed not to go on, But I did, I did! With you, For you!
    • Gerald Saluti commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
      Wow. Your strength inspires me. We are all blessed in our own way. It sounds like you loved your wife like I love mine. The amount of time we are given with our soul mate really can not be measured in traditional time. We are both lucky to have spent even a day with ours. My heart goes out to you for your deep loss.
  • Brad Fisher (@shirassmafight) commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
    Good advice. I’d also suggest reading How Doctors Think by Dr. Jerome Groopman. He gives great insight into diagnosis and beyond and gives you great tools so that you and your doctor can work together in finding a cure or caring for a sick loved one. I’ve been caring for my terminally ill 7 year old daughter for 6.5 years now and I agree you have to advocate as a caregiver you have to be proactive, compassion with action. “Non intervention in fatal illness is a self fulfilling prophecy.” ~ Dr. John You have to “Look past yourself!” ~ me and put the patient first they are sick and rise to the occasion. It’s a bit crude but in my darkest moments after I have revived my daughter during episodes of respiratory arrest I often repeat, “for though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil cause i’m the baddest MF in the valley.” It’s crude but its real. When you are walking with death you have to be with it and not let it take you over. You have to stand on the edge and look into the abyss and look out. More people should write articles on care-giving and advocacy. Keep up the good fight.
    • mamarap commented on September 30, 2013 Reply
      Bless You Brad! You are a Divine Masculine Soul and a bad MF! Love and Light, Laurie
  • Nanette Russo commented on March 28, 2013 Reply
    Dear Gerald, What a beautiful love story you and Yulady share, and a blessing of six children. I was on Cindy Laverty’s facebook page this evening, and the beautiful picture of you and Yulady kissing caught my eye right away. Your love for each other radiates. I am so sorry to hear of Yulady’s cancer diagnosis. Your emotional strength in caring for her is honorable and inspiring. My husband John and I have been married for 25 years. I am his caregiver now, he is progressively demetia and various health problems, and I am the sole business, medical and legal manager of our household. It can be a very lonely and frustrating position at times. You are very blessed to have lots of family and friends, it helps tremendously. I am alone in my caregiving journey with my husband, John, but I consider it an honor and gift to him of deep love, loyalty, respect and deep soul connection that we have shared together for 25 years. The most difficult emotions I feel of grief already in seeing my big, strong, handsome Italian man slowly enter the last phase of his life. I am truly impressed and amazed that you practice yoga and meditation. I wrote to Cindy Laverty last September of my emotional and physical transformation when I started practicing yoga and transcendental meditation to the music of Anugama, a German acoustical musician who lives in Hawaii. I can feel my yoga poses literally squeeze the emotional pain out of the molecular cells of my body and soul, feeling waves of sobbing. The drums, flutes and acoustics some how reverberate to the brain cells and transport me to a different dimension of peace, calm and tranquility. Therefore, I can take care of John with peace, love and patience. No conflict or trying to control the inevitable. I read in your blog that you are a criminal defense attorney. For many years, I worked as a legal administrator for estate and tax planning and litigation lawyers in Los Angeles, California. (Don’t like lawyer shark jokes) Here’s wishing you and Yulady and your children and family my heartfelt wishes for peace, love and strength in this difficult journey of your lives. Kindest regards, Nanette Russo Tucson, Arizona
  • Valerie Gangas
    Valerie Gangas commented on March 29, 2013 Reply
    Wow Gerald-thank you for putting your story out there. I cared for my mom for 13 years. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1998. It was a long hard road for all of us, but I knew it was always important to laugh. We laughed with the nurses, doctors, family members and especially each other. It kept our heads above water. I only started meditating after she passed away. My one wish was that she and I would have both learned how to mediate years ago. I would have been a game changer for both of us. It’s a gift that you have figured out so many positive tools to help you and your wife on this long road. You really seem to be doing a great job taking on the roll of caretaker. Truly inspiring. Valerie Gangas
  • Stephanie commented on April 1, 2013 Reply
    I followed Yulady’s struggle online and have been in awe, not only of her honesty and bravery throughout her ordeal, but of the support, devotion and unconditional love that the two of you share. I’m so happy she’s doing well. Peace to your beautiful family.
  • Denise commented on April 28, 2013 Reply
    I was diagnosed four days ago, we are reeling, I am showing this article to my Husband, who is my rock. I hope you will inspire him. thank you.
  • Rich commented on June 17, 2013 Reply
    Can’t quite believe I’m writing this, my wife was diagnosed last week. I’m so glad I found your writing, it’s truly inspirational, thank you.
  • James Walker commented on July 26, 2013 Reply
    My Wife was diagnosed with Breast cancer with metastases with bone/liver/ovary involvement, after so many Chemo and Radiation. I came across Dr Thomas through several testimonies of his Cannabis oil and I was able to contact him at: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com, I but the cannabis oil from the Dr Thomas and I have been using Cannabis Oil to treat my wife cancerous diseases for the past 5 months. It’s been about 4 months since I stopped using it. All of the positive effects are still there. My wife is now healthy with no cancer in her body system anymore. Essentially her body feels like a 20 years old girl, while in reality she is 41 years old. Within 5 months of being on the oil I started to loose pounds, my metabolism is super fast. I can eat burgers at fast food joints and still loose weight. I sleep through the night, my digestive system works better than it ever has. I have NO back pain whatsoever. Even after being off the meds this long. This stuff is simply amazing. For help email: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com I am no longer a victim of cancer and I would love every other cancer patient at there to contact Dr Thomas for help via: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com I do not have cancer anymore, but I still use my follow up medication for other cleansing of the body system. I started to use the oil to find its other benefits. Dr. Thomas told me about how he believes the oil can reverse aging. I’m hoping it will slow it down or stop it completely. Not sure what to expect after prolonged use. I will update you guys to my findings of Dr Thomas HEMP OIL. Am using this medium to let you know that Dr Thomas Kelvin HEMP OIL Oil will guarantee the total eradication of all types of cancers and other diseases as well. for help email: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com James Walker
  • Caroline Jouls commented on August 9, 2013 Reply
    My Husband that was highly infected with cancer of the lungs, he was even given days that he would live is now as healthy as a new born chicken with the help of Doctor Morris and his high Grade Hemp Oil. Warn greetings to Doctor Morris whom a acquire the Hemp oil medication from which was used in curing my Husband lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment as said by Rick Simpson. you can contact Dr. Morris on every medical challenges his email:healthcareservice01@gmail.com for more help. Once again i want to Appreciate Doctor Morris and his wonderful Hemp Oil which saved my family. We are now happy family with my Husband back alive ,strong and healthy. you can contact Dr. Morris on every medical challenges his email:healthcareservice01@gmail.com for more help. Caroline Jouls From Toronto
  • Charles Morgan commented on September 11, 2013 Reply
    Hello, Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in bad health and you are unable to afford your medication for treatment? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes? Do you need a loan? If your answer is yes then here is your solution. We offer loans at 3% interest rate and we offer the following loans interested person should please contact us via email:financialsolution111@outlook.com Regards, Charles Morgan
  • Sarah Hilton commented on October 17, 2013 Reply
    Hello.. I receive your email and i have to speak to Mr Maxwell Ford on your transfer.he told me how compulsory the payment is that you need to make in order for the bank to release the money to you. he also notify me about the online non residential account you have to set up with them to enable you transfer your funds locally. The bank told me they are expecting to read from you and submit your bank online form and make the payment. I have giving you the money now you have to do what must be done to get the funds from the bank legally. No delay send your message and question to the bank immediately.. Regards Fred Alex Hayek
  • Sarah Hilton commented on October 17, 2013 Reply
    I’m Maxwell Hilton and I am very grateful to Dr Henderson Cole. for providing his medication which saved my life and family. Rick Simpson, i appreciate all you did for me and my wife with your Hemp oil medical service. My wife had breast cancer which was already in the stage IV and the doctor said we needed a miracle for my wife to be cured of her cancer. But for grace over my family a miracle happened when we learnt about Rick Simpson cannabis Oil, My wife has been on the treatment for the past 3months and the result was tremendous as the Hemp Oil has Kill the Cancer and no more trace of Cancer and other chronic disease in her. God in his infinite mercy will continue to be gravious and Guide you Rick Simpson, we appreciate all what you did for me and the family. If you have any cancer problem, chronic diseases, diabetes or any related dangerous diseases, please contact Dr.: hendersonhealthcare@outlook.com Email:hendersonhealthcare@outlook.com Be sure that you problem is solved.
  • Anorld Jan commented on November 8, 2013 Reply
    “I am so grateful to Dr.Rick Simpson for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with cancer of the skin 10 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help matters at all, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Rick Simpson could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on: isthhealthcareservice@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Rick Simpson Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region and Europe at large, get your Hemp oil from Dr. Rick Simpson at: isthhealthcareservice@gmail.com
  • Tim Birchard commented on December 22, 2013 Reply
    My wife was diagnosed 25 days ago. I’m feeling sad, angry, and scared. I’m feeling barraged with visitors and people who are offering love and support. I’m feeling out of control as my wife makes plans for friends to visit without talking to me about scheduling. I’m feeling like I’m now “on call” 24/7. And I’m feeling like a jerk when I ask her to talk with me about it first, and she looks at me and says, “I’m sorry”. Any sense of privacy and down time seems to have disappeared three weeks ago. And every morning when I wake up, she still has cancer. I know I have a lot of work to do, and I am committed to being the very best partner I can possibly be. This road is painful. I appreciate your article very much. Thank you for these helpful recommendations. Big love, Tim
  • andrew pana commented on January 6, 2014 Reply
    My name is Andrew Pana of California. In May. of 2012 my wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 38. The doctors could give her no hope. She did have chemo and radiation, the doctors thought that could prolong her life for a little while. In September of 2013 she done surgery, that’s when they found out that the cancer had spread to her lymp nodes in her left hip area and couldn’t get it all with the surgery. Now it looked like 2-4 months is all she would live. It was a very aggressive form of colorectal cancer. While searching through the internet, my wife and I found so many testimonies on Rick Simpson healing oil, The Rick Simpson hemp oil for “health” is medicine. So i ordered the miracle oil for my wife and she started taking the hemp oil medicine every day. “GOD’S NATURAL MEDICINE”. It was two years before the doctors finally gave me a good report concerning my wife’s condition. It was certainly not an overnight miracle. glory be Jesus and the great man Rick Simpson who God himself sent to help us in our lost time (health) Mr. Simpson, God will continue to be blessing you all the day of your life Sir! He revealed to me that all hope are not gone concerning my wife health So I, must keep my eyes focused on Him and His Medicine and not on the storm of cancer all around us (the doctors reports, test results, the pain, what other people said). He is so faithful to His Promises! There were so many different things that happened during this time and afterwards but this is the story in brief. I give Jesus my Lord all the glory and praise to Rick Simpson the founder of hemp oil for healing my wife’s stage 4 cancer. A special thanks to you Sir, brothers, sisters help me thank this man of truth and courage because he is my hero. You can reach him with this information ( ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com or ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com maybe call him at +447031996738 ) you brought my joy back to life not just only that you save my world with your miracle inspiration, you are inspired Sir. My wife is now cancer free because of you( AM GRATEFUL SIR.)
  • mrs.kerry Daniel commented on January 11, 2014 Reply
    My name is Mrs. Kerry Daniel from Florida,2014 testimony . It is with pleasure that i thank Dr. rick simpson for saving my dying husband with his cannabis oil. We already lost hope for a better life when the report came that my husband cannot go for more Chemo anymore. But after so many research online, I gained a lot about the cannabis oil that i bought from the Dr. rick simpson whose contact I got online on reading a testimony about his past works and glory, The medication was delivered to me within 24 hours by the UPS delivery service after procurement. My husband has completed his treatment, unquenchable joy to all as my husband is cured of his stage 4 lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment. Thanks to all, today i acknowledge the greatness of cannabis oil and to those that wish to purchase the medication contact:rickcancercure01@gmail.com for help. Cannabis Oil is the a medication for cancerous disease. Kerry Daniel.
  • sonia gregory , commented on January 29, 2014 Reply
    Warm appreciation to Dr. rick simpson for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email:rickcancercure01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases. Thos facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr.rick simpson for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. email:rickcancercure01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases. sonia gregory ,
  • Harriet Beecher commented on February 8, 2014 Reply
    I am Harriet Beecher, I live in San Francisco USA, I want to say a big thank you to Dr. Rick Simpson for saving my son’s life with his miracle oil on the 10th of January 2014 from his terrible brain tumor. My son Ben was diagnosed of brain tumor last year October 5th 2013, the doctor told me there was nothing that could be done for my son and I was so scared to lose him because he is the only one I got, I lost his dad May 2011 and I was not ready to lose my only son. My co-worker told me about Dr. Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it helped her dad so I collected his contact ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com and wrote him, purchase the oil and used it on my son, last week we went for checkup and the doctor who told me that my son had few months to live confirmed that my son no longer has brain tumor. I am so over whelmed and full of joy, I feel like shouting to the whole world, I just got my joy back. Am so grateful Sir, thank you so much. God will bless you Sir.
  • Greg Lucas commented on May 3, 2014 Reply
    Am greg lucasi reside in usa, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try. I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.ricksimpsonoilcurecancer@gmail.com I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. RICK for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care. ricksimpsonoilcurecancer@gmail.com what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.
  • Phoenix Tears commented on June 10, 2014 Reply
    I am so grateful to Dr.Rick Simpson for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 2 years and 3 weeks ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Rick Simpson could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on: rickcancercure@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Rick Simpson Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region and and Europe at large, get your Hemp oil from Dr. Rick Simpson at: rickcancercure@gmail.com
  • Mrs Angela khan commented on June 24, 2014 Reply
    My name is Mrs Angela khan from Holland am here because of he wonderful thing that has happened to my husband who had prostrate cancer Doctor us my husband will die of the postrate cancer in the next 5 months All our hopes was lost my husband was already thinking he would die luckily for us, My husband met a friend who introduced him to a Doctor kwameh appiah and to our surprise, just 3 weeks of meeting Doctor kwameh appiah the test result my husband did four days ago showed that the cancer had reduced by almost 60 percent. My husband now lives a normal life and i know that before the 8 weeks Doctor kwameh appiah gave us the cancer will be gone please don’t lie to yourself that you dont need help or you only rely on your doctor, try and get half where you find it.please if you have postrate cancer or anything related to cancer please contact Doctor kwameh appiah on email ( doctorkwamehappiah@gmail.com) l know a lot of people have the same problem my husband had and they need help. i will be very happy to someone just the same way and my husband were helped. god bless you
  • Tommy Moffitt commented on June 27, 2014 Reply
    Yulady and Gerald,you are both awesome people. My wife and I are going thru the same thing now. She was diagnosed in April ’13, had BMX and 5 months chemo and 6 weeks of rads. I was at every appt, was researching online every night for hours, went to cancer resource centers while working. All of this helped Kelly imensely. I love my wife:-) next week is our 4 year anniversary. Men should do everything possible so that their wife/gf has to focus on one thing…show up for treatment. Best. Tommy
  • Banda Brown commented on June 28, 2014 Reply
    WARNING! Be careful here. Nobody that can provide you with cannabis or hemp oil or advice you on how to get any other cancer treatment therapy here. They are all scams. Real scams. Unfortunately i was a victim and they took away all my money. Any advice or suggestion from any of them, you must ignore. If not for the help a very good friend of my who later directed me to a very genuine source where he got cannabis oil that cured his mothers cancer, i would have been dead by now. I won’t provide all his contact information for fear of impersonation by this heartless scams. I can only provide his email. His email is(ricksimpsonoilfoundation@gmail.com). I will advice that you Contact him directly and free yourself from all these scams who are trying to take advantage of peoples predicament.
  • tonia commented on June 29, 2014 Reply
    Good day every one i am tonia form south affica I am happy today because what homeofhelpingsolution@yahoo.com has done for me which a friend of my introduce to me,i never believe untill i confirm it my self that there are still men who are real spell caster.I must testify for the happiness and joy he brought to my life by bringing back my ex husband who has left me for 8years with all the property we have but together he is back with additional property please help me to thank him , he is a God sent that is bless with wonderful power to help people you can as well try him and see how powerful he is,he do not charge untill the work is confirm done befor payment is real you can contact him in is email address homeofhelpingsolution@yahoo.com /thanks for helping me
  • Abraham Lincon commented on July 12, 2014 Reply
    Thanks God so much to Rick Simpson for providing us with his Cannabis Oil medication that has been successfully used in curing my wife breast cancer which she has been suffering from for past 6years. My wife was diagnose with breast cancer 6 years ago, she has done Chemo and radiation and surgery, after so much being spent on several treatment plan with no useful result, my wife still suffered from her breast cancer which later spread to other parts of her body. I was introduce to the Rick Simpson 7 months ago, after which I purchased his Cannabis Oil medication about 4 months ago via(rickcannabisoil@outlook.com) which my wife start her treatment immediately upon the delivery of the medication by a medical Doctor. We are now so pleased to thank Rick Simpson for his medication that we have used in curing my wife breast cancer which almost took her life away. We appreciate your thoughtfulness in crafting this medication and thoroughness in delivering helpful advice. We also appreciate your approachability and willingness to speak with my wife before and after she has been cured. Thank you again for helping to create the next generation of medication. We hope to assist you in the future! As you prepare for the winter weather and Christmas Day celebrations, I hope you and your family are enjoying a festive holiday season! We feel blessed to be able to not only enjoy a meticulously prepared medication, but also to share the experience with so many loved ones. Love, Save your loved ones with Rick Simpson Cannabis oil, contact: rickcannabisoil@outlook.com Save your loved ones with Rick Simpson Cannabis oil, contact: rickcannabisoil@outlook.com
  • jeferson commented on July 28, 2014 Reply
    My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from RICK which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. by chance if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact RICK who supplied I and my wife with this email: ricksimpsonhempfoundation@gmail.com
  • Balogh commented on July 31, 2014 Reply
    Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate. Medicinal value,contact me for all type of cancer cure. Contact Email: baloghcoles@yahoo.ca Delivery as Per Customer Requirements.
  • Patty commented on August 29, 2014 Reply
    Warm appreciation to Dr. Rick Simpson for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email:rickcancercure@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases. Those facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr.rick Simpson for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. rickcancercure@gmail.com Patty Harrison France
  • MIRABEL commented on February 20, 2015 Reply
    My Friend’s Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the high Quality CBD oil gotten from drdonaldhealthcare. Cannabis oil is such a great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, Dr Donald have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t just work. Cannabis oil is full of CBD and cannaboids which are healing and repairing components..they help immune system as well as pain..THC works in the blood stream helps kill cancer cells and stunts growth of tumors. Where to purchase, contact via > drdonaldhealthcare@gmail.com My Friend,s Family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. This also works on seizures, chronic pains, e.t.c Make your health a better one by using CBD oil in your everyday life. contact Dr Donald for all type of cancer Cure. thanks to Dr Donald
    • Tearscure commented on February 21, 2015 Reply
      I gave a copy of your testimony to a lady who had one breast removed and was given a grim diagnosis that the cancer had spread and that within a year she would likely be back to remove the other one. She had received all the chemo and radiation she could take. The surgeon basically sent her home because there was nothing else they could do. She told me that she had no energy and that she had to give up all her activities. She believed that there was no hope and that it was just a matter of time. She started using the high quality CBD oil she got online from: ricksimpsonphoenixtearsoil@gmail.com For the first few days she felt more tired than ever. The fourth day she began to feel a surge of energy. She continued to feel stronger and stronger. Within a couple of weeks she felt so good that she re-joined all the clubs and activities that she had to abandon before. She went on a trip to Eastern Canada that involved a lot of walking and said that she had no problems at all. Two weeks ago she had an appointment with the surgeon and found that the other breast was fine and that she had no sign of problems. He told her to come back in a year for another check-up. ricksimpsonphoenixtearsoil@gmail.com She phoned me yesterday to thank me again for the info that gave her life back. According to her, she was already taking vitamin supplements and good eating habits but it was the CBD oil that made this miraculous difference. She said that she would continue to take the 3 tablespoons of CBD oil in yogurt.
  • Mrs Derby commented on February 27, 2015 Reply
    My Husband that was highly infected with cancer of the lungs, he was even given days that he would live is now as healthy as a new born baby with the help of Doctor Rick and his high Grade Hemp Oil. Warm greetings to Doctor Rick whom a acquire the Hemp oil medication from which was used in curing my Husband lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment as said by Rick Simpson. you can contact Dr. rick on every medical challenges his email:rickcurecancerfoundation@gmail.com for more help. Once again i want to Appreciate Doctor rick and his wonderful Hemp Oil which saved my family. We are now happy family with my Husband back alive ,strong and healthy. you can contact Dr. rick simpson on every medical challenges his email:rickcurecancerfoundation@gmail.com for more help. Mrs Derby
  • HHH commented on June 22, 2015 Reply
    Another suggestion for the kids: don’t keep things from them. Watch out for people who wag their fingers at the kids and tell them, “now, you know you have to be a good boy/girl…” PUT A STOP TO THAT IMMEDIATELY. Interrupt the well-meaning but clueless clod with, “Sammy IS a good boy, and is very supportive to his mother.” Then take the idiot aside and tell them this is NOT acceptable. Here’s why: First, the kids are unlikely to be “bad” in the first place. Second, younger ones may believe their parent is sick because of something they did. Third, older kids often shut down and think they can’t talk about their own feelings. Fourth – it’s just a plain old anal orifice thing to say to a child whose parent has a serious illness. Remember – the whole family has cancer.
  • Nora Lasma commented on July 13, 2015 Reply
    Words are not enough to show my gratitude to Rick Simpson, My only daughter has been diagnosed with Brain Tumor that she could not do anything useful in her entire life, has just been successful save with Rick Simpson hemp Oil. With the Hemp Oil Of Rick Simpson she is now back alive with full recovery of her Brain Tumor, her tumor has been totally cured and she is healthy now. Thanks to Rick Simpson Hemp oil that we bought at: rickcurecancerfoundation@gmail.com, the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my daughter Brain Tumor within 3 months as stated in instruction. You can contact for your medication at email; rickcurecancerfoundation@gmail.com
  • harvart commented on July 20, 2015 Reply
    My Husband that was highly infected with colon cancer with meets to other parts of the body, he was even given 6 months to live. God, life for the family was a living hell with sorrow in the heart, but today i shouting out to the world that the cannabis oil have save my husband from dying. he is still alive and we are in the 10 months. God is so great to the Faithful. Thanks to Rick that sold the Hemp oil for us that we used in curing my Husband.Once again I want to thank Mr. Rick for his wonderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my Husband back alive, strong and healthy. You can contact Dr. Rick on every medical issue on his email:rickcancercure@gmail.com for more help.