By Nicolas Hunter Quan.
I am the lone star in the immense universe of space.
I am the thought that tugs at the back of my mind.
I am the voice that says go left when “they” say right.
I am ME and I am the silent.
I am a pixel on the face of the planet.
I am the one who finds peace in the dark.
I am filling in a virtual world.
I am the last to follow the traces.
I am the elephant that never forgets.
I am the color that flows through the ocean.
I am the speck on the almost clean floor.
I am the spark that burns down the house.
I am the fire that burnt through the ashes.
I am the bee lost in the meadow.
I am the defect found in the laptop.
I am the hope at the end of the rainbow.
I am the dream obliterated by people.
I am the rock that cannot be shattered.
I am the pawn used on the chessboard.
I am the lost piece to complete the hundred-piece puzzle.
I am ME and I am my own person,
uncontrolled by the forces of nature or even the man himself.
Nicolas is a 15-year-old veteran of life, documenting his impressions, his encounters… across moments, experiences and emotions. He has a passion for coding, gaming and virtual cyber worlds, where the lines between us and our realities begin to blur. He intends to leave a mark upon these boundary-less worlds, by sharing his poetry and his vision for the future through creative game and application design. Nicolas currently resides in Boulder, Colorado.
Latest posts by Rebelle Society (see all)
- Advice Column: How Do I Get Back To Yoga After A Bad Experience? - August 29, 2015
- Advice Column: I Have A Lot To Be Angry About. - August 21, 2015
- How Meditation Is Teaching Me To Give In & Why That’s A Good Thing. - August 21, 2015
- 6 Steps To Stop Giving Away Your Power. - August 21, 2015
- I Cloak Myself In Black & I Am Unafraid Of The Dark. - August 21, 2015