Vibrate the Cosmos and the Cosmos shall clear the path.
This is the fourth Aquarian sutra, or “golden rule” for the Aquarian Age, the current time we live in.
As a Sikh, vibrating the Cosmos is something I start my day with. I get up early in the morning, take a quick wash and sit down to chant. I chant mantras and poems written by enlightened spiritual masters. I vibrate my cells, my nervous system, the liquids of my body. I steep myself in the highest possible vibration and entrain to it over time by connecting daily with it.
This is how I vibrate the Cosmos. And indeed, the Cosmos keeps clearing my path quite effortlessly; things just fall into place on a daily basis. Miracles are something I count on.
So, what is the secret in this sutra?
It is this: Everything is vibration.
We vibrate on a cellular level, on an emotional level, we vibrate in our heart beats, we vibrate as we communicate through our voices. We live in a vibrational Universe. Everything that exists in the Universe has an individual vibratory signature. Even the planets have their unique humming sounds as they orbit in space! So We keep vibrating and, as you may know, whatever we are a vibrational match with will easily flow into our existence.
What we manifest around us in our three-dimensional world is just a reflection of our own point of vibration. I am not saying this to make anyone feel bad about what results they are seeing in their lives. I am saying this as a reminder to remember that if we do not like our results, we can change our results.
We can change our outlook, our beliefs, and subsequently, the results we see manifested around us! This is why it is so important to consciously vibrate the Cosmos.
Every one of us is a creator. But this sutra implies that we are not the only creator; we are not somehow alone and separate in the Universe, trying to get by on our own! Not at all. We create together with the Universe every second of our waking lives.
We are never alone in our creative process. Therefore, it is a good idea to be conscious of what we are vibrating, and hence, creating. A person who gets up in the morning in a cranky mood, and gets crankier even before they have stepped out of the door, is vibrating at the level of irritation or even anger, and might subsequently witness lots of angry people or irritation around them through the rest of their day.
But if we shift ourselves emotionally, vibrationally, even if there are ten angry people in the same room with us, we do not take it personally — because we are not vibrating on their level. We’d probably just say, “Oh, that’s funny! Everyone seems to have had a bowl of cranky for breakfast!”, and shrug it off.
If we are feeling a lot of negativity or hard emotions, a good way to start neutralizing these contracted spaces is to simply give them up to the Universe. Imagine yourself just throwing every crappy feeling out into space. Or imagine yourself pouring out every negative emotion through your cupped hands. Give up the hard situations and let the Universe work for you. Consciously give it over.
You can address your poopy gift to any enlightened master you know (I am serious, they will take it!) — for example, “Jesus, please take this fear, thank you.” Or “Buddha, please receive all my anxiety, thank you.” Or simply “Universe, I give this to you. Please take it, thank you.”
We do not need to hold on to any of it. It is only the mind which thinks that we should somehow manage or find a solution to whatever we are feeling by mulling it over indefinitely. But as we give up and give over all the tight places and the contracted feelings, we open up and prepare room for transformation and new solutions, new thoughts and new results. We lighten the load, we raise our vibration.
So, to navigate the current times that are filled with sudden change and apparent insecurity, the way through any blocks or difficulties is to raise our vibration. To work ourselves up the emotional ladder from despair, fear and helplessness towards more active pivot point vibrations of anger and empowerment, and then over to the joyful spectrum of trust, gratitude and contentment.
This is worthwhile work, and the whole invisible Universe is here to help us with it!
Are you ready to vibrate the Cosmos?
There are lots of tools to vibrate the Cosmos. I already mentioned chanting sacred chants and words. Neutralizing negative emotions using energy healing tools or your favorite self-help technique is a totally cool way to shift yourself. Unsticking yourself through yoga, exercise or creative movement is great.
Speaking affirmations absolutely works (just make sure you clear any counter-beliefs you might have so that the affirmation really sticks!) as does simply centering your focus on something joyful, beautiful and appreciating those things. Or making a gratitude list and feeling grateful.
Raising our vibration — vibrating the Cosmos — is a way to empower ourselves. It is a way of seeing ourselves as someone who has a say in matters. We might not always be in charge of circumstances in these fast-changing times, but we are always in charge of how we feel.
Let us rise up and vibrate the Cosmos!
Latest posts by Saran Kaur (see all)
- 5 Steps for Navigating Change — Step 4: Trust, Acknowledge, Give Thanks. - May 27, 2014
- 5 Steps for Navigating Change. Step Three: Ask for Help, Surrender to a Higher Power. - April 29, 2014
- 5 Steps for Navigating Change. Step Two: Add and Replace, don’t Subtract. - April 22, 2014
- 5 Steps for Navigating Change. Step One: Don’t Resist. - April 15, 2014
- Strong Medicine for Leadership: A Strong Nervous System & Self-Forgiveness. - January 21, 2014
- Your Sacred Soul Space — Solvable Problems and Removable Limitations. - December 12, 2013
- Why are you holding back? Start & the pressure will be off. - December 5, 2013
- Vibrate the Cosmos and the Cosmos shall clear the path. - November 21, 2013
- Me Is You. - November 7, 2013
- The Body, The Environment And The Present Moment. - October 31, 2013
- Power versus force: dancing with my shadow. - October 10, 2013
- Self-criticism: The way you break your own heart. - October 4, 2013
- My declaration of creativity and love. - September 26, 2013
- A 4-step practice for the spiritual warrior: heal with compassion vs. pity. - September 19, 2013
- Redefining pleasure: discovering our original innocence. - August 22, 2013
- The corset is not dead: bigger bodies need not apply. - August 13, 2013
- Pivotal points of a spiritual life: God forgives all but can you forgive God? - August 4, 2013
- A Recipe for Wholeness. - July 25, 2013
- Be A Leader. - July 9, 2013
- Humility. - June 20, 2013
- Faith & Passion. - June 14, 2013
- Bless the Resistance. - June 7, 2013
- A Loving Reminder. - May 30, 2013
- Ego & Why We Need One. - May 23, 2013
- Acceptance & Faith. - May 10, 2013
- Be Yourself. - May 2, 2013
- Fear & Movement. - April 25, 2013
- Guilt & Shame. - April 18, 2013
- Change Is Possible. - April 11, 2013
- how not to make a yoga video. - September 18, 2012
- Knowing your bliss. - September 15, 2012
- I am. I am. I am. - September 6, 2012