5 Cosmic Conjurings & Mantras For Creatives.
There is a hollow in your heart.
You drink it down in pints after the drudge of your work week. You attempt to purchase its remedy in stuff and junk found here and there. You download the latest version of satisfaction and you Facetime your parents on the odd weekend. You swallow your unfavorable opinions and pay your bills. You party with friends, you don’t cause trouble and yet you still can’t shake it.
You are unfulfilled.
You have wanted this whole, big life but you have hidden yourself from it. You begged to be free in a prison of uncertainty and now that you are among the freest of the free, like a prisoner emancipated, your enslavement still carries an imprint of disbelief. You can see the bright green of every leaf on the tree. You can taste the sweetness in the air and feel the sunlight warming your back, but you still doubt that you are present, alive and creative.
Just like the worst life has to offer, you remove yourself from the realm of infinite possibility cornering yourself in denial. “That could never happen to me,” you flippantly remark when you envision your heart’s desire unfolding on the screen of your mind’s eye. Your soul is on the auction block to the lowest bidder. Somewhere deep within your humanity’s matrix, you can’t deny that you have dreamed your sacred imprint. You know you are on borrowed time. You can’t run from yourself anymore. You can’t aimlessly wander from one dead end job to the other until your body is committed to the ground.
A tiny fractal of power sparks your consciousness whispering in your ear during your hundredth sleepless night.
The road you are on will steep the world as you know it in the waters of your regret.
And you counter: It’s impossible, wide eyed and dead-alive.
Before you are able to connect to passionate work that is real to you, no work will ever seem real. You will never believe people who say they love their job. You will be unable to fathom why they have made the sacrifice of late night study and tireless research just to be beleaguered with student loan debt all for a dream. You will scoff when you hear stories of what it took for a famous person to believe in their dreams and quest their way to their emerald city with just $25.00 and a helluva lot of guts. None of it will convict your heart or connect you to the brilliance of all that is until you have something of your own to live for.
It’s time to fuck… shit… up.
The art of conjuring is connecting to the star-magic that is encoded in your DNA. Once realized it is used to expand your mind, abilities and consciousness so that you may bring forth that which you have wanted the most. It takes strength, discipline and a high vibration to find what has been buried so deep. We all have had conditioning one way or another to make us think we are not worthy of the holiness within us and that we must seek it outside of ourselves. Unless we reconcile the holiness within us, unless we connect to the limitless unseen that animates our sacredly manifested bodies, unless we see the union of spirit and science in the world around us, we stand to lose, on the principle of ignorance, much more than a precious dream.
We stand to lose it all.
Your dream is no dream at all unless it challenges your every fear and teaches you to face life with confidence and trust. It makes you walk on a glass bottomed world so that you may see the creation in its entire splendor, teeming with cosmic life. You will never learn how to dream in any other place but in the devastating and frightening world of your inner-self half-cocked on faith.
The word faith will take on a meaning when you ascend to meet your sky gods eye to eye sharing the story of your voyage beyond the limits of the conceptual imagery you were spoon fed as a child that was meant to limit your conjuring potential.
Now that you have dreamed it, so it shall be done.
Here are some tips on how to conjure with confidence.
1. Get Intuit: Your intuition is your connection to the creative realm. Every being on this earth relies on intuition in various forms and intensities. Some call it instinct, others deify it. Trust your intuition as the primary indicator of an appropriate decision made.
Mantra: I am the light in the darkness of the unknown. I open myself to the unseen. I trust the message.
2. Speak it: You name it, you claim it. Speak your truth, your dream, into existence. The whole of creation started with sound vibrations and it continues to expand the same way.
Mantra: I am one aspect of the great vibration of life. I create the world around me. My words and voice carry creative power.
3. Board it: Give your dreams a home on a vision board. Let that be the first tangible reality of your dreams manifest.
Mantra: My dreams are my own. My dreams are manifest. My dreams ask me to take action and walk through the door of possibility to claim them.
4. Own it: Worthiness is a critical aspect of the magic of conjuring. If you find yourself walking on the invisible floor of the universe thinking that you don’t deserve to be there, that you don’t deserve happiness, and that you have to petition an invisible god to have your needs met, you will soon see the crack in the floor and fall through it cutting your soul on the shards of your sense of lack. Own your story. Own your pain, scars and sorrow and turn them into the paydirt of a life well lived. Why? Because you are unique, human and you have the right to.
Mantra: I am the intelligent manifestation of the Universe’s dream. I am worthy and deserving of all things meant to empower and teach me of my inherent greatness, especially my dreams. I am a blessing.
5. Get to Work: Don’t waste another minute on your stagnant self. Love the old you and move on to the evolved you. Taking action is what stands between you and the delights of your life. Nothing that is worth anything will ever be handed to you. You must actualize the exalted chosen one within you and cast your spell. Be prepared to get your hands dirty.
Mantra: I honor myself by working through my fear. I am responsible for the creation of my reality. I love myself.
Anjana Love Dixon is a Spiritual Thought Leader, Interfaith Minister, Psychologist, and holds a doctorate in divinity. In 2012 Anjana launched The Anjana Network, the home base of her wisdom writings. It is from this place that she delivers deeply personal reflections of her journey to wholeness, inspires change, and provokes thought. Through sharing influential insights through interviews, articles, and her unique connection to the world, Anjana has become an internationally renowned wisdom writer and cited spiritual thought leader with contributions to major online publications including Rebelle Society, Elephant Journal, Match.com, and HuffPost Live. Anjana is a member of The Beautiful Writer’s Group with Danielle LaPorte and Linda Sivertsen and is currently preparing for the launch of her second book, Start in The Dark: Soul Work for Opening the Heart and Creating a (Real) Life.