Happy Holidays! We’re back January 9, 2017!
Dear Friends, Creative Rebels, Dreamers, Lovers & Doers…dear extended Rebelle Family…
After inspiring your vision, delighting your senses, challenging your perception, igniting your creativity and helping you rebelle against the humdrum of an ordinary life, almost every single day of the last 4 years, we’re taking our first Christmas break.
Because behind these screens, there’s real skin and eyes and fingers, behind this work, there are some tired hearts in need of some creative surgery and rest.
Because we need the space to remember ourselves, to hug those we love, to get some extra sleep, and to redefine our priorities, in this crazy world that so often forgets how to breathe.
Don’t worry, we’ll be right back in January!
In the meantime…
1. Join our Rebelle Insider List of over 40k dreamers and doers around the world, for monthly inspiration, free bonuses and insider goodies, to help you create the life you deserve and desire.
2. Follow us on social media for daily bites of creative rebellion. Our virtual pulse is slowing down this month, but we’ll still try to fill your eyes with wonder. Say Hi on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
3. Are you a writer, blogger, artist or creator of your life, who would like to share your work on Rebelle Society? Submit your baby to [email protected]. If accepted, your piece will be queued to publish after our Christmas break. Before you do, check out our submission guidelines HERE.
4. Need to get in touch with us for any creative or business matter? Contact our editorial team via email: [email protected].
5. Keep browsing through our articles, sharing the love and getting high on inspiration.
May these holidays bring you renewed creative energy, deeper connections and increased awareness.
May you gift yourself the Time and Space and Chance to love your life for what it is, to trust your heart for what it knows, to accept your perfect imperfections, and to slowly but deliberately dream yourself awake, into the work of art you must become.
Happy Holidays, Dear Rebels! See you in 2017!
Yours in Creative Rebellion,
Founder, Rebelle Society
Rebelle Society Team (aka Les Rebelles)